Monday, February 21, 2011

Still Playing...Still Learning...Still Flickring


Lowenbrau Keller
Originally uploaded by scskillman329
This is one of the pictures I uploaded to Flickr. (I stole it from my other blog since I deleted my facebook account and didn't have any of my own pictures to access). It's in front of the Lowenbrau Keller in Munich Germany. If you want to see exactly where it was, check out my map!

Yes, we are wearing pants and long sleves at the end of July! They had mild temperatures and absolutely no humidity, one of the many reasons I wouldn't mind moving there, or anywhere in Europe really.

That's my hubby Andrew. He's a goofball, which is why I love him.

I'm still trying to figure out how to share multiple pictures in a set at once on the blog. I'll figure it out eventually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment